Digital Marketing is not new to most businesses today. Pretty much every business has a website, has set up a Facebook page, claimed their Google Local and Yelp listings, has dabbled in, or at least read about search optimization – but still confusion reigns. With all those tools out there, what makes sense, what works and where should you focus your efforts?
This month’s Mountain View Chamber of Commerce “Morning Buzz” event will focus on answering these questions, and more. Join us for an exploration of how to fit these pieces of the online marketing puzzle together. Learn how the different properties of Site, Search, Social, and Mobile play together and complement each other. From this session, you will gain an understanding of:
- The searching behavior of your customers and how they see you online
- The importance of your online reputation, and how to manage it
- How to turn a visitor into a customer
- Which Digital Marketing methods will work best for your business
- Online trends and how to be ready for the future
When: Tuesday 27th Nov, 2012. 8:30am-9:30am
Where: Palo Alto Medican Foundation, 701 E El Camino Rd, Conf Room D, Mountain View, CA 94040
Click here to sign up. Space limited!