Last week, Facebook announced changes to News Feed – the main user experience at the social networking site. These changes alter the way that businesses should manage their Facebook presence for best effect, visibility and relevance.
To help businesses understand the full implications of this update, WSI will be hosting an online Webinar for business owners who want to learn more about how these changes will affect their business, their own Facebook presence, and how they must adapt to stay at the top-of-the-pile of content that users and companies alike are publishing on Facebook.
- Users will be able select the news feed that they want to view, which includes the ability to filter out business pages. This means the quality of your content, and it’s sharing by your followers is key to keeping you fans engaged and your posts viewed.
- Bigger emphasis on images by Facebook, and a trend towards photos in posts means that text-only status updates will soon be irrelevant – content needs to be visual. Additionally the way that shared links, new “likes” and check-ins are displayed gives businesses new branding opportunities.
- Facebook’s strategy in all of this is to “give everyone in the world the best personalized newspaper we can”, and standardize the experience of that newspaper across all desktop, tablet and mobile platforms. This has the potential to take Facebook from being a place to see what your friends are up to, and turn it into a major news, entertainment and information source. Businesses cannot afford to miss the opportunity to get on board with this.
Join this webinar to learn:
- About the changes, and what they mean
- How Facebook decides which posts to display
- Planning your content for success on Facebook
- Post types – what works, what doesn’t
- Best practices for Facebook success
This webinar is Free, but space is limited, so sign up now to secure your place.
When: Wednesday March 20th, 10:00am-10:45am PDT
Where: Online Webinar – Register in advance to receive log-in information
Registration: Complete This Form
By registering for this webinar you submit your information to the Webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.